- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: friendship
What a Few People Say About Friendships
I love that my friendships are unconditional, loyal, trustworthy, a little superficial and fun. My friends and I aren’t perfect, but we continue to try to do better. I love that my friends accept and support 100% of my truth … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged friends, friendship, recovery, relationships, sober Leave a comment
Living Life on Life’s Terms Are God’s Terms
NEW FRIENDSHIPS “I’m experiencing a lot of emotions that I suppressed for a long time. It comes in waves of joy and days of depression. I’m able to work through these emotions. I feel a lot more connected to my … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged faith, friendship, God, life, recovery, sober Leave a comment