- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Interview with an Author
- Great Tips for a Sober 4th of July
- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
Tag Archives: life
There are a lot of things in life that can cause you a fair amount of stress. You may have found your car needs expensive repairs, or your boss just gave you a time-sensitive project he needs right away. Whatever … Continue reading
You might have high hopes for yourself when you first start recovery. There’s nothing wrong with that, no matter how little or how much sober time you have.
NEW FRIENDSHIPS “I’m experiencing a lot of emotions that I suppressed for a long time. It comes in waves of joy and days of depression. I’m able to work through these emotions. I feel a lot more connected to my … Continue reading
Accepting Life on Life’s Terms – it’s a phrase you often hear during recovery, but how much time do you spend considering the meaning behind those words? There is a great deal of power in embracing this concept, and it … Continue reading