- Great Tips for a Sober 4th of July
- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
Tag Archives: faith
NEW FRIENDSHIPS “I’m experiencing a lot of emotions that I suppressed for a long time. It comes in waves of joy and days of depression. I’m able to work through these emotions. I feel a lot more connected to my … Continue reading
A higher power is the cornerstone of the major 12-step programs, including Alcoholics Anonymous; “Came to belief that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity”, Narcotics Anonymous and other variations. While it is not required that you … Continue reading
Although the two terms are often used interchangeably, belief and faith are quite different. Belief is a necessary precursor to faith, but there is more to it than that. Here’s what you need to know about the distinction between the … Continue reading