- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
- Getting a Head Start On Preparing for a Sober Holiday Season
- 8 Ways to Deal with Stress
Tag Archives: gift
National Nurses Week takes place annually from May 6–12 and is a time to recognize nurses’ achievements and their valuable service and show gratitude for all they do for patients. There are nearly 4 million registered nurses in the United … Continue reading
The pressure of the holiday season can put a strain on your recovery. One way to remain on sober ground is to give back to your community with your resources and time.
It’s time to look for some great gifts for the person in recovery in your life. It’s the time of year to validate the people that you love, and there are a ton of deals and items on sale at … Continue reading
What are some excellent gifts for someone who is prioritizing their sobriety? Recovery gifts don’t need to be about recovery, but a gift that honors their recovery can be special. Here are some gifts that someone in recovery will often enjoy.
During a time when so many have experienced some combination of excitement, joy, gratitude, rage, fear and frustration in finding holiday gifts for other, it seems appropriate to pause and ask; Where did the practice and tradition of giving Christmas … Continue reading