- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: happy
Keeping the Happy in the New Year!
Like most people, you’re probably glad to see 2020 come to an end. It’s been a long, rough year for most people across the country. The onset of 2021 can bring the promise of happier, better times if we stay … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged attitude, happy, New Year, recovery, sober Leave a comment
3 Ways to Train Your Brain to Be More Positive
It may seem like some people are just born positive as they always have a ready smile and a kind word to share. You might be surprised to learn that positive people stay positive by training themselves to be that … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged happy, positive, positive thinking, recovery, sober Leave a comment
5 Ways to Have a Happy Summer
Summer’s slower pace is an ideal time to focus on taking care of yourself and celebrating sober living. Use the following ideas to stay happy and healthy the entire season.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged happy, health, recovery, sober, summer Leave a comment