- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: support group
Tips for Staying Sober in College
When you’re recovering from addiction, going to college can present certain challenges. Some college kids engage in drinking on a regular basis, but you can continue working toward sober living as a student. Keep the following tips in mind so … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged addiction, college, drinking, sober, sober living, support group Leave a comment
The Newly Sober Pink Cloud: What You Need to Know
Today you are sober. And today, your journey in sober living seems like a very good thing. For many individuals who are newly sober, it’s possible to just float on that so-called pink cloud. Life seems very good; everything is … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 12 step program, journal, meditation, pink cloud, pink cloud syndrome, recovery, sobriety, support group Leave a comment