- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
How To Prep for a Sober Thanksgiving
If you plan to celebrate Thanksgiving sober for the first time, you might have some apprehensions about it. What will you say to other people who hand you a drink, and what if you’re the only sober one? You don’t … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged recovery, sober, Thanksgiving Leave a comment
How to Prepare for Thanksgiving with Family and Friends
This year Thanksgiving is so different with Covid19 restrictions leaving many big holiday gatherings to just the immediate family. If you are going to be with family or friends, please be safe.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged family, friends, recovery, relationships, sober, sober living, Thanksgiving Leave a comment
Family, Friends and Food for Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is a time for celebration and thinking about all the things we are grateful for, but it can also be a challenging time for those in recovery. When you are working hard to stay sober, it can be difficult … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged family, friends, recovery, sober, Thanksgiving Leave a comment