- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: event
Party from WEHO to New York… Worldwide #BOOM! 2022
Premiere Alcohol-Free New Year’s Eve Event
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged #Boom2022, event, New Year, New Year's Eve, sober Leave a comment
5 Tips for a Sober Summer: Staying Sober at Summer Events
Summer months are filled with pool-side parties beach gatherings and backyard BBQs. But how can you enjoy these social occasions while also avoiding drugs and alcohol? Follow these tips for a fun and sober summer.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged event, party, recovery, sober, sober living, summer Leave a comment